Upper Craighill, Inverbervie
If you have been dreaming of owning a Grand Designs style home but without all the planning & logistics headaches, this could well be the ideal property for you.
Located just outside Arbuthnott, the plans have already been drawn up for the plot taking away the initial architectural groundwork. However, there is still time to some tweaks before the construction stage starts. There is also full flexibility on the interior finishings from Kitchen and Bathroom designs to decor & flooring.
The building itself has been designed with a larch timber cladding which will complement its surroundings beautifully. Inside there is a spacious open plan living area, along with a separate sunroom, snug and playroom. With this in mind the home is ideal for families who want to entertain and spend time together as well enjoy moments of peace and quiet.
As per site plan drawings
- Upper Craig Hill Proposed Basement Layout – PDF (123.9 KB)
- Upper Craig Hill Proposed Garage – PDF (136.67 KB)
- Upper Craig Hill Proposed Site Plan Layout – PDF (1.28 MB)
- Upper Craig Hill Propsed Ground Floor Plan – PDF (249.38 KB)
- Upper Craighill Arbuthnot Elevations – PDF (169.91 KB)
- Upper Craighill Arbuthnot Existing Siteplan – PDF (605.89 KB)
A secluded location down a short farm track. The property enjoys privacy within a beautiful rural setting.
No need to feel isolated though, local amenities are within 3 miles drive at Inverbervie. The A90 is also accessible within 3 miles in the other direction making it ideal for regular commuters.
For more information please contact the team on 01561 362 299 or email us email@example.com